NATURAL HEALTH MATTERS with Dr. Laurell
These changing seasons are prime times for us to get run down and susceptible to colds and other infections. I don’t know about you, but whenever I start to get sick, my first symptom is often an irritated throat. So, if I am feeling under the weather and start Peaceful Mountain’s Throat Rescue® right away, I can often prevent things from getting worse.
Here is my strategy:
- Start Throat Rescue® as soon as I can.
- Use it often, up to every hour or two for a day or so.
- Sometimes, I repeat my dose anytime I feel the discomfort starting to creep back. The bottle is small enough I can keep it in my purse and have it handy when I need it.
- Get some extra rest—the extra rest can free up energy for my immune system to get into full gear.
- Drink extra fluids—helps the body flush out toxins associated with the discomfort of being sick.
- If it is really hitting me hard, I might add either Peaceful Mountain’s Ionic Colloidal Silver.
For more tips on how to feel better faster, check out this advice from Health Ambition.
Dr. Laurell Matthews, ND has a bachelor’s in biochemistry and received her doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University.